renaming help

I'm looking to rename these two fragrances in hopes they may sell better. At this time neither one of these is a seller for me and I'd like to move the oils out by using them. Any name change suggestions appreciated. Below are the current names and a description.

Naturewalk—A clean and fresh summer breeze combines with the delicate green of lacy Maidenhair ferns, crushed pin needles and loamy Earth to create a fresh outdoor woodland fragrance.

Northwoods—An awesome infusion of raspberries, blackberries, huckleberries and mulberries.

Sherri! You're in Texas girl! Think "Texas". I always do with my FO names.

OK, how about:

Texas Hill Country

Lost Pines (it's an actual town close to Bastrop)

Woodland Walk

Big Thicket

Texas Trails

Berries on the Vine

Texas Wild Berries

Texas Jammin'

Carrie ;o)

Say HI to Haley for me too!

Lmbo... I was going to say Texas Trail for the nature walk one, and just as I pushed reply I seen that Candlelady already did! So I second that!

Some other ones...

Forest & Ferns

Tree House

Woodland Walk

Quatro Berry

Berry Parade

Huckblarasmulberry:grin2:

Berry Quartet

Berry Mountain

Berry Peaks

Peek-a-Berry

I'm looking to rename these two fragrances in hopes they may sell better. At this time neither one of these is a seller for me and I'd like to move the oils out by using them. Any name change suggestions appreciated. Below are the current names and a description.

Naturewalk—A clean and fresh summer breeze combines with the delicate green of lacy Maidenhair ferns, crushed pin needles and loamy Earth to create a fresh outdoor woodland fragrance.

Northwoods—An awesome infusion of raspberries, blackberries, huckleberries and mulberries.

Crisp Summer

Black Night