Custom boxes

RMSSHELTON

I am looking for custom printed boxes.

I have seen a few that I like.

I like these.

http://www.grannybeescandles.com/site/718080/page/45029

I am trying to find packaging that is affordable but would add to the overall presentation of the sale. Or maybe be offered as Giftbox.

I am not sure, just depends on how much it costs.

Please let me know if you all use anything liek this and how it affects your sales and customer satisfaction.

Thanks

Try this site. You can add a classy looking label to the front and wala! Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.papermart.com/index/index_retail_box_tucktop.htm

Carrie

Not exactly what I wanted.

But I think this may be a lot cheaper.

What I was looking for was a company that can make and print boxes for you.

Where you own design can be printed on the bo itself.

Sometimes there is an ad on the right side of the page here that is a box place - not like papermart so much but more like custom boxes. I haven't seen it the last couple days but maybe it will pop up again soon. Or google custom candle boxes and that may help? I"m no help, sorry. I use a white box and a clear label on it.

• 4 years later...

I have heard great things about OriginalBoxCo.com. They have low minimums and reasonable prices for both blank boxes and custom printed ones. There is no setup fee if they already have your size. I am working with them now. I like that they are USA made and their site has been easy to use.

Edited by JayBaily

• 8 years later...

You can give a try to Local Texas custom box packaging  company like CustomBoxMakers.com. They manufactured custom boxes with custom printed logos, brand name, and other slogans. you just have to give the requirement to them and they do the other handwork for you. I ordered the custom gable boxes and they deliver me my required printed boxes on the given time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2008 at 8:38 PM, RMSSHELTON said:

I am looking for custom printed boxes.

I have seen a few that I like.

I like these.

http://www.grannybeescandles.com/site/718080/page/45029

I am trying to find packaging that is affordable but would add to the overall presentation of the sale. Or maybe be offered as Giftbox.

I am not sure, just depends on how much it costs.

Please let me know if you all use anything liek this and how it affects your sales and customer satisfaction.

Thanks

You can easily buy custom printed boxes form customboxmakers, I used their custom archive boxes, I am really satisfies with them.