Bi Fold Brochures/Catalogs

Holly

Does anyone know where the best place to get these made. I checked Vista Print but was wondering if anyone knows of other places that may have a better deal if my bi fold ends up being more than one page. I am doing some research but have not found much yet in the way of good pricing. Thanks.

My DIL works at a printing company and they have really good prices. They did a great job printing my brochures. You can email Mary @ marmstrong@relyonidea.com The only thing is you have to have your own pictures and some kind of format or design. They just do copies. Tell her Kathy sent ya. If you need more info I can help you.

How about here

http://www.printpelican.com/

I am getting ready to order 5000 brochure for our local farmer's market here.

This is also where I am going to have my 8 page catalog done this fall.

I had a couple of people recommend them. But I have not tried them myself yet.

Thanks Vicky. :) My Bi-Fold may end up being 8 pages down the road soon. I am having it created now and not sure how many pages it is yet. I will be getting the first draft soon. I will check the site out. That is great that you are going to be getting catalogs done. It is a great feeling with the business marketing aspect of it starts to come together.

My DIL works at a printing company and they have really good prices. They did a great job printing my brochures. You can email Mary @ marmstrong@relyonidea.com The only thing is you have to have your own pictures and some kind of format or design. They just do copies. Tell her Kathy sent ya. If you need more info I can help you.

Thanks Kathy. :) I will check into it. I will have all my own pictures and actual design layout completed very soon.