Question about ordering Pillar Boxes

Hi all, I'm sorta confused LOL

I'm trying to buy some boxes to put pillars in. I do 3x3.5 and 3x4.5

I would like to put them in boxes for shipping, especially for wholesale accounts when they order alot and I hate to see them get banged up.

Now I'm just confused as to size of tuck boxes at papermart or nashville wraps. What size do you recommend for both pillars?

Thanks for any help. oh and if there's CHEAPER place than papermart and nashville, please share. Thanks bunches.

Meg

I tossed around with the idea of boxes for my pillars, like frontier packaging, but people can't smell them and my Retailers would hate to have them opening the box and taking out the candle as they would be far more prone to damage. I would appreciate any ideas too for my pillars, I also have pyramids which are very awkward

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ever seen the Wicks 'N More pillars? One of my retailers sells those like crazy and they are "naked" with the exception of a jute string around the mid section with a hang tag. No box, no cello, just bare.. They do look really nice and the customer can smell them without having to open anything. I must say that they are very highly scented so smelling them isn't a problem. Every time I'm in her store, they all seem to be in good shape (no ones dropping them I guess).

I tried palm pillars in her store with a heat shrink sleeve, but you couldn't smell them as much..hence, they didn't sell too well.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

Carrie