M&P and Goodies

DeAnna_EC

Totally LOVE those soapcicles!! You M&Pers are really clever.

I may have to mess with the little sack of M&P I picked up a while back. Only thing I have done is little molded rosettes. Was a project with Babachka (my nickname for my DD, it's butterfly in Russian) when she asked if she could make soap with me.

ty !!

whats great about the soapsicles ...if your kid has one of those puppet type bath mitts, they can put the soapsicle inside the mitt...thats what my boy Logan does :D he plays with it and then when its time to get washed its so easy to soap that mitt up and get him clean LOL

ty !!

whats great about the soapsicles ...if your kid has one of those puppet type bath mitts, they can put the soapsicle inside the mitt...thats what my boy Logan does :D he plays with it and then when its time to get washed its so easy to soap that mitt up and get him clean LOL

That's a GREAT idea! I'm making mine for party favors. I made them a light orange and they're scented like Creamsicles.