Incense Scents help

diamondk

I would like to know which are the best scents for incense sticks and cones. I already have nag champa from NG. I am going to order Patchouli from Tri-State since I was told it was a good one and I do have Peak's Patchouli on hand right now.

Could anyone that do these help with other scents. TIA

any scent you want to make. i just recently made mc's just peachy & also a vanilla bean incense. so make whatever your little heart desires.

my next to try is mc's monkey farts & butt-naked. mc's groovy patchouli & nag champa are my top sellers. i also use flickers merlin's forest, mystic woods. any sandalwoods, lavender, jasmine, amber romance (mc), musk,

cinnamon & sandalwood from thecandlesource, hypnotic poison from sos.

oh dragons blood (sos), royal copenhagen (sos) black love (sos), psychedelic dreams (sos).

You know, AWE's Rapture moved in incense, Love Spell does too, Strawberry Musk.

I bet Carpe Diem from Southern Sensations would too (just too expensive to give a try lol!)

What have you got for Sandalwood?

Blueberry? Vanilla? Jasmine? Pine?

I have been using up the Drakkar that won't soap in incense and candles lol.

You know, AWE's Rapture moved in incense, Love Spell does too, Strawberry Musk.

I bet Carpe Diem from Southern Sensations would too (just too expensive to give a try lol!)

What have you got for Sandalwood?

Blueberry? Vanilla? Jasmine? Pine?

I have been using up the Drakkar that won't soap in incense and candles lol.

My Drakkar is being used right now in a reed diffuser. I will try it in incense. In Vanillas I got French Vanilla, Vanilla Mint, Vanilla, Vanilla Plum. No Jasmine or pine here. I do have Love Spell. I don't have any Sandlewood here either. I am making a list of things I have to order so I thought I would ask here first. lol

I am thinking about getting NG Tibetian Amber along with more Nag Champa.

Thank You Carol. I need to do the regular scents because I for the life of me cannot sell perfumes and aromatherapy candles.I made some and they just sit. I put a description on aromatherapy and how some help stress etc. Still no interest.

I did get some incense and for my next shows I will have some to sell. Will be a variety of my favorite scents in candles.

LynnS