Orange blossom...Deja vu?

elfcat

Hi everyone!

I've had someone request the FO Orange Blossom. She thinks it was a yankee scent about 10 years ago. My problem is that there are a lot of Orange Blossoms out there but I have no idea what it's supposed to smell like! :confused:

Is anyone familiar with the original and have you come across someone who sells one that matches or comes close? (I'm using a 50/50 wax blend)

I had an orange blossom that I couldn't stand. Can't remember where it came from though. Later I found orange blossom from WSP and orange blossom is a Trapp scent. I ordered it and really liked it though it never did sell. There was a world of difference in the 2 of them.

I have been looking for a good Orange Blossom too! I live in Arizona and there are a ton of orange trees around here that smell awesome when they are blooming. The closest I've found so far was OT's Orange Blossom (Neroli Type), or you could try ICS (Snowtop) Orange Blossom, it smelled like orange blossom oob but I haven't put it in wax yet.

I recently tried Orange Blossoms from Fragrances By Design in bath and body applications. It's a very pleasant softer kind of scent. I'm pleased with FBD's orange blossoms. I'm not sure if it's a yankee dupe tho, and I did not test it in candles yet.

Just an FYI I think Neroli is an entirely different kind of orange fragrance

I recently tried Orange Blossoms from Fragrances By Design in bath and body applications. It's a very pleasant softer kind of scent. I'm pleased with FBD's orange blossoms. I'm not sure if it's a yankee dupe tho, and I did not test it in candles yet.

Just an FYI I think Neroli is an entirely different kind of orange fragrance

Actually Neroli Oil is a plant oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree. While actual Neroli Oil may smell different (I have no idea) the oil I got from OT smelled just like the Orange Blossoms I smell all over town around here.

Actually Neroli Oil is a plant oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree. While actual Neroli Oil may smell different (I have no idea) the oil I got from OT smelled just like the Orange Blossoms I smell all over town around here.

Oh - Orange blossoms from Fragrances by Design was the first Orange Blossoms I've tried. It doesn't smell anything like the Neroli FO i've used from SW and RE.

Sounds like Orange Blossoms is popular in your neck of the woods if you're smelling it all over town.

Hi there, I just wanted to chime in and let you know I got a great orange blossom fragrance from Cierra Candle Supply. It was GREAT and I sold all ny candles. It is a lighter, more mild fragrance though. I just have not had an opportunity to purchase more. We better hurry though as Cierra is closing:cry2: very soon. They are having a 30% off sale currently. Good Luck in your search!

Hi there, I just wanted to chime in and let you know I got a great orange blossom fragrance from Cierra Candle Supply. It was GREAT and I sold all ny candles. It is a lighter, more mild fragrance though. I just have not had an opportunity to purchase more. We better hurry though as Cierra is closing:cry2: very soon. They are having a 30% off sale currently. Good Luck in your search!

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order with them. I needed soap molds too and with 30% off what the heck.