Favorite Supplier for One Stop Shopping?

rwaromatics

Which is your favorite supplier for getting a lot of different types of ingredients all in one place? Specifically, oils, butters, packaging supplies, and emulsifiers/lotion making ingredients (stearic acid, emulsifying wax, etc)? Are there any reasonably priced places that provide this? Or, maybe more importantly, any suppliers with reasonable shipping prices? It seems like in the process of buying the best priced ingredients from various suppliers, you more than make up for the price with shipping!

Soaper's Choice for me. They don't carry everything, but that's where I start.

MMS would be next and I have to look into this Texas place Theresa brought up a couple of times.

Wouldn't it be great to have one-stop shop for it all in every state lol.

WSP as long as you aren't ordering wax. That's about the only thing, and I'm about 800 miles from them. Shipping is pretty good comparitively. They may not be the cheapest in a certain product, but if you add in the rest of the stuff you could buy and shop in one spot, shipping gets a whole lot cheaper.

ditto to MMS. These days though I need too much to use them consistently so I have a variety of suppliers. When I just started they were what I used all the time though if I had to buy online (BB is local to me so I can go there if I want - but often MMS was cheaper than BB even if I paid shipping!)

forgot to mention, FNWL is a good one too

Are they really open for business LOL? They do have a variety of things, but every time I click on something I may want to order, it's always OOS.

That site has a "twilight zone" feeling to me...like the lights are on but nobody's home...

ETA: WSP here too...and the Sage...and Oregon Trails...and Elements Bath & Body...and...

What's the url for Columbus? And FNWL is open, but I know what you mean about their products often being OOS. I used to wonder if they were open for business, as well, but I have ordered fairly recently. Some of their products just sell out fast, I think, or they only have very small supplies, because I've received emails saying a product is back in stock, but within a couple weeks, it's back out of stock. Thanks, everyone. WSP is a favorite, but the shipping is a killer.

Columbus a/k/a Soapers Choice - http://www.soaperschoice.com/ - excellent selection, quality products, prices are decent, great CS and super fast shipping.

Oils By Nature - same comments as above

MMS another great one, excellent CS and fast shipping.

Oregon Trails - wonderful FOs and lots of other stuff.

Southern Soapers - another great one for FOs for soaping and has a great selection of other items.

Brambleberry - lots of cool stuff, great products.

Cotton Blossom - lots of cool stuff and great prices.

Lotion Crafter - lots of cool stuff. Fast shipping

Bayousome - great packaging stuff, excellent CS and fast shipping

Essentials By Catalina - lots of cools stuff, great prices and super fast shipping