Pics from my September show

deputy6512

The show went well I think for my first ever...made right at 5x the booth fee. The only thing I would have done different on this set up was raise the last row of tarts higher, but at that time I didn't have any risers left to do that. The tart containers are glass containers from the dollar store, $2 a piece. I really like them because I just leave them in those containers for storage at home as well.

5x's your booth fee is pretty darn good! :D Excellent display, you were obviously VERY busy there, WOW you had a LOT of candles there. :yay:

I keep reading about everyone's first craft fair experiences and think "oh I could do that" and then break out in a sweat thinking about ACTUALLY doing it myself. :eek: LOL

WTG!!!

The next one will be a piece of cake for you! ;)

I did have ALOT of candles...I had no idea how much to have on hand, so I had been stocking up for a couple of months. I currently carry 4 sizes, so I had to pour all 4 for each scent in mass quantity:tongue2: I think I am going to soon discontinue the 4oz jar. Doesn't seem to sell as well as the others. I carry 6oz tins, 8oz tins, and 8oz jars. Going to be adding a 16oz apothecary soon, so something must go! I also need to narrow down my scents, but just can't do it!!!