Paypal people are really stupid....

I called them to find out when they were going to add the new flat rate box on their web site and the answer to me was since they have not received a notice from USPS, even though they know about it they are not going to put it on until then. This is after calling them twice and sitting on hold for 5 minutes and then being disconnected after being placed on hold and having to call back and go through that awful automated verification, which doies not work. Oh I hate them.....

I talked to my PO the other day and she said that they don't even know if the flat rate is going up yet, or how much. She said the only thing that she knows of that has changed with flat rate, is that they introduced the larger box. Maybe that has changed by now, but as of last week she said there was no announcement in flat rate prices.

I called them to find out when they were going to add the new flat rate box on their web site and the answer to me was since they have not received a notice from USPS, even though they know about it they are not going to put it on until then. This is after calling them twice and sitting on hold for 5 minutes and then being disconnected after being placed on hold and having to call back and go through that awful automated verification, which doies not work. Oh I hate them.....

Don't use Paypal. Problem solved!

Great suggestion, you have another one? Who else is there to use? Instead of saying dont use them give another suggestion, if you have one!

type in payment processors in google...there are ton I mean a ton of places out there.

Why would PayPal be in charge of getting the info vs the USPS being in charge of supplying PayPal the info since it is USPS's service. or am I missing something.

This is what I get from reading this. Glad it is only 20 cents.

The price for our Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope continues to be the same as the (unzoned) 1-pound rate, $4.60.

The Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes are now a permanent product offering and the price, regardless of weight, contents or distance traveled, will be $9.15. And we retain the "no fee" electronic Delivery Confirmation service option, available through Click-N-Ship and for manifest mailing systems (MMS) mailers

Great suggestion, you have another one? Who else is there to use? Instead of saying dont use them give another suggestion, if you have one!

Don't know if this helps or not, but you can create an account right on the USPS web site and print your own labels. You pay with a credit card. Even so, I still find a few things that must go to the Post Office for payment like international and registered stuff.

Don't know if this helps or not, but you can create an account right on the USPS web site and print your own labels. You pay with a credit card. Even so, I still find a few things that must go to the Post Office for payment like international and registered stuff.

yep - Click 'n' Ship thru USPS. Simple-pimple.

This is what I get from reading this. Glad it is only 20 cents.

The price for our Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope continues to be the same as the (unzoned) 1-pound rate, $4.60.

that's not what I got off the site.

http://pe.usps.com/2008_RateCase/Notice123/Notice123.pdf

First-Class Mail

One Ounce Letter $0.42

One Ounce Large Envelope 0.83

One Ounce Parcel 1.17

Additional Ounce 0.17

Postcard 0.27

Priority Mail

Up to 1 Pound $4.80

Flat-Rate Envelope 4.80

Regular Flat-Rate Box 9.80