Samples, samples, samples!!!!!

ebcandles

If you ever thought giving free samples was a waste of money, here is proof that they are not! Directly from an email, a customer of mine wrote...

"Hi Carmen,

I placed an order a month or so ago and you included a great sample

It was a scented body (soy?) lotion. I think it was labeled Angel or

something like that.

I loved it.

Tell me what it was so I can order more"

That's great Carmen!!...I had something similar happen. I met another vendor at an Open House LAST November. She made a purchase, maybe 10 bucks and I sent her a few peppermint tealights. Over the year we kept in touch, she placed a nice BIG order about a week ago. So, yes, samples do work!

That's great Carmen! I think samples work great too. I got at least 3-4 extra sales when I gave samples out at my last 3 day fair, and I've gotten an extra very large order after someone ordered a set of samples off my website.

I'm too small to give out free samples totally, there's too many "lets find the freebies on the web" sites out there and I'd be inundated, more so than the usual Bobbie from Canada freebie request.

So now I give them out free at multiday fairs, free with orders, and people can buy them on my website. I also use a full set as a holiday gift for my local wholesale account.