Dolce & Gabbana Cologne

OverSoyed

I was wondering if anyone has made or currently has any Dolce & Gabbana Men's Cologne? I absolutely love the scent, but HATE HATE HATE to spend $70.00 a bottle for it. I know the F/O is out there, so if you do, hit me up!

Tristan

Nu-Scents has Cyclomethicone NF... is that what you mean?

Dry Oil Body Spray/Perfume: Mix in fragrance oil or essential oil at any dilution depending on desired strength and recommended usage levels. Common dilution rates are 1 part FO/6 parts cyclomethicone, up to 1 part FO/3 parts cyclomethicone. ("Parts" being whatever measurement you would like it to be)

All you do is mix the two in the bottle and spray. You could even use a bottle you have. Both are under $40. with shipping and you would have a lifetime supply. cyclo is also called dry oil, one place should have both.

I googled this....

"Why does Dolce & Gabbana Cologne by Dolce & Gabbana contain alcohol?"

"Alcohol makes the fragrance emanate from your skin. Without alcohol, you would be the only person who knew you were wearing any fragrance at all."

Everclear makes really nice cologne. If you can't find it, try perfumers alcohol. I really don't think cyclo will give you what you want. With Everclear you would allow it to age for a few weeks...the longer the stronger:2cents: