Looking for Black Metal Apothecary lid with Ring and Fitment

Holly

I have samples of this lid that I received a long time ago. I believe I got them from Fillmore but not positive. The sticker I put on there fell off. If I did get them at Fillmore, they seem to no longer carry them. I have searched and I am not having any luck. I used to see these everywhere but not now. :undecided I checked on Candle Soylution's site and not sure if theirs comes in black or not -- was not too clear on the sight as to if it does or not. They are closed right now until after the 7th so I can't ask them. Does anyone know where I can get these? Thanks.

The Jar Store has black lids with a ring, they might be what you are looking for, I have used them and they fit snuggly on the jar.

Hope this is of some help.

Pam F

Thanks Pam. :) I did look there, but must have missed it. I will check again. Their site changed so maybe I did not look in the right spot.

Thanks Pam. :) I did look there, but must have missed it. I will check again. Their site changed so maybe I did not look in the right spot.

When you go on their site you will have to pick the type of jar that you are looking for and then there will be a tab for the lid selection. When I went there before replying to you, I missed it the first time too. They have recently changed their site around.

Pam F

When you go on their site you will have to pick the type of jar that you are looking for and then there will be a tab for the lid selection. When I went there before replying to you, I missed it the first time too. They have recently changed their site around.

Pam F

Thanks Pam. :)

Yes, those are the ones. Thanks for posting it. That may have been where I got my samples..just can't remember. I am going to contact Candlesoylutions and if they don't offer them in black then at least I have some options. :)