Vitamin K

I've been reading alot about vitamin K and it's effects on dark under eye circles. I'm wanting to formulate something for personal use because BOY do I have circles, which NO amount of sleep will make go away.

I have some questions.

Where would I buy vitamin K

What form would it come in?

Any basic "serum" recipes out there?

I've read that also. I even purchased a Vit. K product at a drug store. I haven't used it long enough to know if it will actually help. It is in a gel base- I can't use creams(oily skin)I once had a very honest make up artist tell me that if you have dark circles because of genetic reasons and NOT just from a lack of sleep or some other reason that can be controled you probably won't find a product that will make them go away. This person was demonstrating a line of make up that had a very expensive dark circle under eye treatment and she didn't try to push it on me just to make a sale. She said that so far she hasn't seen any product that truly helps with dark circles that were genetic. That could explain why I've never been satisfied with any that I have purchased.

If you make your own it might be a better product because you would actually know exactly how much vit. K were in the product and maybe higher concentrations are the key to it working???? I'd love to know your results if you do create one! I hope someone here has a good recipe!

Interesting. I found on the web that vit K is mostly in leafy greens, especially broccoli. I wonder if broccoli seed oil contains vit K? I couldn't find anything that said it did, but you never know. It also said soybean, canola, and olive oil contain vit K. Maybe you could concoct something with all of those...

Hey, am I seeing things? :confused: I was reading this post BEFORE I loged in and to the right below the Peak Candle Supplies ad there was several ads for Vit.K products for dark circles. When I loged on I got a different set of ads here??? Log out and see if you get the same. Maybe one of the links will have the info. you need.