Lip Balm n Body Buff

So my MMS order came in Monday, and I've been sitting with my pops since last week, so it was time to play!!

I whipped up some tweaked BCN dupe lip balm base and tweaked E's Sugar scrub recipe to something I like...

I grabbed up a little of my base and used LorAnn's Spearmint and Watermelon flavor oils in it (separately, not together) to make Strawberry and Green Apple pop colored balms. WOW this stuff is nice going on and stay nice and on for quite a while.

And oohhh... do I like the scrub, I gave some a try on my hands on my cuticles and it cleaned me up nicely. I used some more of the strawberry pop to color it, added some green tea leaves for a little excitement, and some Organic Florida Sugar. Can't wait till my shower later to give it a try on my ole skin.

post-9332-139458445167_thumb.jpg

post-9332-13945844517_thumb.jpg

post-9332-139458445171_thumb.jpg

Thanks gals, was going to use my scrub the other night, but hard to when its on the opposite end of the house, I forgot my sample of it sitting on my work table on the opposite end of the house.

I gave a couple of the lip balms to the girls my hubby works with and am getting rave reviews. One of the girls said she really likes that its scented but not sweet, or she'd be defeating the purpose of putting it on in the first place. Everyone hubbs works with gets really chapped lips from being out in the dry TX wind all night, and one of the girls said this has helped heal em up oodles in just a couple days:thumbsup:

Guess I'm right on with my oil choices, now to see how they hold up in the heat of their pockets.

I may have to share a couple samples of my buff with em next week. Hope he warned them they're gonna be my guinea pigs...