The Scented Bean?

Tara

I have only purchased their Lavender Fields and was more than impressed with this fo in my parasoy. With only a 1 day cure, it is throwing like mad in the house!!! :cheesy2: I want to place another order with them. Any recommendations?

I'm currently testing her Summer Gardenia and it's throwing like crazy. This is a beautiful scent by the way. Scented Bean has some great scents. Rasperry Cream, Berry Crumble, Sea Spray and Jasmine, Seaside, Peach, Vanilla Dreams, and Garden Mint are all fantastic. She has a 2 oz sample offer for a great price. Her scents are all strong and are fantastic throwers. She also has great customer service; you can't go wrong ordering.

they have really good cinnamon buns (there are two different kinds), but I prefer CS's cinnamon buns

May I ask why you prefer CS's? Is it the throw? I have tried CS's and find it to be on the light side.

ahhhhh..this place rocks! I was down to 1/2 lb of an oil they had marked as OOS on the site and I emailed them and they sold me one they had sitting to the side. I was sooooooooooo happy, cause I went thru 2lbs of it during the holiday season.

Plus their oils are good. :cheesy2:

I tested CS first... I find it very true, and it isn't weak in my 70/30 blend. I almost always choose CS over other suppliers, if the FO is comparable, since I can drive there to P/U orders.

Ah ok so you chose CS because you can pick it up. Gotcha. Thanks

Hi Tara,

In GL and TN 70/30 Scented Beans Strawberry Shortcake, Rose, Almond Biscotti, Raspberry Cream and Heavenly Cinnabun throw GREAT!!

All of these are definitely "must haves" in 70/30 (all at 1 oz. pp).

Strawberry Shortcake is incredible. I always get 2 lbs. at a time with this one, sells great.

Rose also sells well and is very strong.

Hi Tara,

In GL and TN 70/30 Scented Beans Strawberry Shortcake, Rose, Almond Biscotti, Raspberry Cream and Heavenly Cinnabun throw GREAT!!

All of these are definitely "must haves" in 70/30 (all at 1 oz. pp).

Strawberry Shortcake is incredible. I always get 2 lbs. at a time with this one, sells great.

Rose also sells well and is very strong.