Strawberry Kiwi

Scented

[ATTACH]15242[/ATTACH]

Now I think I'm just going to stop seeking reviews for FOs. Could swear the review board gave this a thumbs up, but it also didn't say a hell of a lot either that helped me lol. It is a thumbs up FO so far. Very, very, very strong.

So here we have strawberry kiwi (made with apple pop and raspberry pop and some black.) I was/am aiming for a minty green, but probably won't get it. The green in the pix definitely looks better than what the naked eye saw lol.

As for the FO ... 1 oz ppo, water discount (gotta quit doing that when I'm unsure lol). There is supposed to be a layer of uncolored in the middle of this log so I'll be able to tell if there's any D. As for the A ... well by the time this was getting pieced together it was pretty thick. Cool temps. About 90. I went for two short blasts on the SB and started dividing the color up, using a squeeze bottle in hopes of dropping something like seeds in the green. Did it in the reddish too and before I got to the end, the black had hardened enough in the bottle that it shot out a chunk (into the sink with the top ahead of it.)

So, if I try this again it'll be with full water. Maybe I'd have a little more time to play.

post-23-139458444756_thumb.jpg

Wow, that is great looking. I think your colors are perfect. I made a pink and green soap today with gel-tones, and wound up with a pink and dark pink, and not a pretty dark pink,either. I made mango and peach for the fruit swap, and used bright orange and a pearl white for the top, and wound up with a cream color and a hint of white for the tops. Again with gel-tones. Yours look great.

Well I cut it, but I'm concerned about how wet the log is. There's no zap, absolutely none. I'm not convinced its FO either, but I did get a partial gel (grrr) and I am wondering if it's maybe water or condensation from when it should have gelled? Anyone else confused lol.