Reposting need FO ideas HELP!!

chiptooth

I was hoping to get more responses as I am still in a FO lull. I am preparing for a large 3 day festival over the 4th of july weekend. I am not taking jar candles as there are too many candle booths already. I am taking my hurricanes and soy tealights and votives. The FO tizzy I am experienceing is for air freshener type things (aroma bead ornaments, bears, and sachets) I am making hot pads with kitheny/holiday type fragrances apple pie spice, pumpkin fudge, gingerbread etc.) My best sellers in the aroma bead ornaments are apple pie spice, red hot cinnamon, Ocean Mist and clean cotton. I got my beads, jars, colors out several times to get them prepared and just sort of stare into my vast FO cupboard trying to decide which fragrances to do. I was hoping to get some opinions as to what sells best for you guys so I can narrow my choices down a bit. I am also setting up a table behind my booth for patrons to decorate their own cardboard air freshener. I am gearing this toward the kids. There is a specific children's area but it is the same old spin art, sand art, etc. I wanted to offer something different and the festival director is really excited about me doing this. Anyway....PLEASE HELP before I pull all of my hair out (I've started with just the grey ones)

I got an air freshener for my car recently that was in Honeydew Melon. I absolutely loved the fresh melon fragrance!

When I think of summer I think of fruit, mint, florals & herbs, ice cream, sorbet, tropical, ocean, beach, waterfalls, etc.

Watermelon

Blackberry

Cucumber Melon

Honeydew

Cherry

Peach

Bubblegum

Pink Sugar

Cucumber Mint

Lemon Sugar

Wildberry Mousse

Fruit Slices

Mango Payapa

Coconut & Lime

Fresh cut grass

Sun Washed Linen

Lavender

Sage

Peppermint

Ocean

Sea Mist

Clove is a great scent for car air freshener. I bought a bag of spices to hang in my car one time and loved the smell. Opened it up and it was mostly cloves inside. Pine is another scent that people are used to with car air fresheners. Ozone type fo's would be great. Apple cinnamon is one a lot of people enjoy the smell of. Monkey Farts would probably draw attention. :)

Basil Citrus!!! I had one for my car and it smelled soooo good and made me feel relaxed which is something I really need while i'm driving :cheesy2: .

I can't find that brand of air freshner anymore, I have New Car Scent which gives me a headache, something I have plenty enough of while i'm driving :(

I really love Tennessee Candle Supply for their fragrances!!! If you buy 6 1 pound bottles free shipping!!

Here are some that I love

Amish Harvest

Apple Cinnamon

Apple Mango Tango type

Cinnamon Bread Pudding

Cinnamon Cider

Cinnamon Stick

Harvest Spice

Honeydew and Summer Berries

Love Spell type

Ocean Rock

Sun Washed Linen