How do you transport your clamshells to & from shows?

Fire and Ice

I have a nice floor stand and all but transporting them and diggin through the milk crates to restock the stand was a pain!:mad: I carry 30 scents in clammies and so I have to dig for scents or to restock my floor stand. Is there a better way of organizing the clamshells so I'm not digging?

Oh, BTW I have 600 of these that go to the next show with me. I've got about 500 of them poured with another 150 left to go!:tongue2:

What if you had some of the long flat storage tubs and put them in there to carry and then you could label on the ends of the tubs what was in each one. You could even cut cardboard the length of the tub and put in between each scent to divide them. I don't make these so have no idea if scents would transfer from one to another in the tubs or if the tub would suck the scent out of the closed clam shells. Just a thought. Good luck on the show.

I use tubs for tarts.(Don't make the clamshells).It is convenient.I have the deeper ones now but the flat ones would be better.I am using the deeper now because I have sold all the craft items I had so have storage space with the deeper tubs.I package the tarts with the votive bags and label.I do have a place i can get package bags for the tarts only.Fit perfectly.

I do not have a floor stand yet(just ordered some risers for candles) but now I am using for display the small plastic baskets from the dollar store.I have now maybe 15 different scents but the next 2 weeks I will up that to 30.

LynnS

What if you had some of the long flat storage tubs and put them in there to carry and then you could label on the ends of the tubs what was in each one. You could even cut cardboard the length of the tub and put in between each scent to divide them. I don't make these so have no idea if scents would transfer from one to another in the tubs or if the tub would suck the scent out of the closed clam shells. Just a thought. Good luck on the show.

I still have to dig in these and then dump them all out to restack in order to ge the lid back on.:tongue2: The totes are probably better than the crates though.

I had the crates labeled but the scent I always needed was on the bottom!:angry2: