Daystar FO

snow

I have never ordered from them and the prices are high! But I'm almost tempted to try a few samples just because of the price. Are they worth it? Heres a few that caught my eye...apache tears, blackberry butter cookie, canyon De something (cant remember) Cin. baklava, dazzle, ethereal daydreams, good lookin cowboy and kai-halulu. Anyone try any of these? The names are interesting and the descriptions are great. Any comments?

Here's a link to the "Fragrance Twins" thread on here. There is some duplicate scents that are available other places if you are price conscious. In fact I love this thread and it should be made into a sticky post so people will keep adding to it. Anyway, just thought this might help you out.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20804&page=2&highlight=twins

I love Daystar oils, I am actually testing a whole bunch right now. Her oils are very strong so even though they are a bit pricey you do use less.

Blackberry Jam Cookies - not my favorite but my customers love it.

Etheral Daydreams- testing at the moment but the scent is awesome.

Cinnamon Baklava - smells just like it, one of my favorites.

I highly recommend her oils!!!!

I made a soap with daystar's Kai-Halulu last week. It soaped like a dream and smells wonderful. It's a really pleasant masculine scent. I like it so much that I've decided to make it one of my 'keeper' scents.

I have Good Looking Cowboy, too, but I haven't soaped it yet. OOB, it smells very much like leather to me.

I love Daystar and I haven't been disappointed with anything I've bought from them yet. They are in the top 5 of my favorite fragrance suppliers.

MarieJeanette

I love Daystar oils, I am actually testing a whole bunch right now. Her oils are very strong so even though they are a bit pricey you do use less.

Blackberry Jam Cookies - not my favorite but my customers love it.

Etheral Daydreams- testing at the moment but the scent is awesome.

Cinnamon Baklava - smells just like it, one of my favorites.

I highly recommend her oils!!!!

Katie, what wax do you use? I think I'm gonna order the sampler, any must haves? Thanks so much, Dee

I tested the etheral daydream and it is amazing, one of my new fav.

Blackberry jam cookie iand cinnamon baklava are good ones too.

all her oils are great, I make soy candles so I just make sure they are strong for soy.

I really like her oils to. I can understand thinking they are expensive. Because I live in Canada so I find the prices quite reasonable because she ships USPS which saves me brokerage fees on my orders, compared to UPS fees.

Pam F