Wax Sale!

I'm in no way associated with Morris Wax, just wanted to let you all know about a sale they're having. Looks like most waxes are on sale right now. Ecosoya is at $50.50 per case as opposed to over $90 at some suppliers. Glass Glow is $56.60 per case and man that's tempting...

I've purchased from DPS before since I can pick it up and they're extremely friendly. I don't know if they ship, though.

I have ordered from DP/Morris Wax. They are super people, very friendly and so helpful.

I pick mine up from both stores in Missouri.

I just emailed them about their current price of their Ecosoy Advanced CB and PB 50# boxes.

If the price has gone up to 101.50 (like the other topic on this board said) I will be shutting down my operation.

That would be a shame!

Tattered Silk

I too am not anyway connected with DP wax, except to buy my wax from them.

I just spoke to DP wax and they are having a wax sale.

Right now, the sale price on the Advanced CB is $50.50

with the price going to $64.00 after the sale and the sale price for the PB is $60.50 with the price going to $68.50 after the sale and probably going up even more after that. This is only good until March 27th.

They are in Missouri. If you want more info, email me and I will give you their contact info.

Are their palm waxes the same as candlescience? I mean the starburst and feather? I am thinking they could be since they carry "Glass Glow" but I think starburst and feather are more generic names so I was wondering if anyone knows. I really like the candlescience ones, but they are out now.