• Certified Organic CP or HP
    • How to use Soap Calculator
    • Supermarket Soap [only grocery oils]
    • Layered CP
    • Milk Salt Bars
    • Cold Process- Oven Process [CPOP]
    • Natural Colorants/Essential Oils CP [Vegan Soap]
    • Seizure Free CP with Fast Tracing FO [RT CP]

For those that don't know...there is an E-Z CP Milk soap class by our very own MA scheduled for next weekend. Hmmm...shouldn't the list of supplies be out by now???

Donna

Yes, there should be and I am a slacker.

My digital camera is AWOL and I need it for the tutorial. I am going to search a bit more later. UGH. Scented, don't kill me.

Great suggestions, keep them coming. :)

I would love to see how to do layering,,,swirling,,,how to make your swirling go all the way thru soap..not just on top...

I know this is for soap tutorials..

But I would love to see step by step tuturials,

on lotions, too...which preservitives to use..with the different types...emulsified..ect....maybe down the road...:)

Really interested in any HP related tutorials as that's all I do right now....somehow in my backwards way of thinking I started with that before CP but what the heck it works for me!

Natural colourants, E.O's & powdered GM tutorials in HP would be good.

Sally.

I voted for pourable HP, supermarket soaps & layered CP.

I also second Scented's idea on using CP & MP together. I had this bright idea of rebatching CP and using M&P as chunks. It worked, BUT the MP went faster in the shower than the CP. Don't even ask what happened when I did it the other way around. That was a hot mess!

You know, I would have voted for cream soap and whipped soap, but it wasn't there lol.

What's this pie soap stuff?

And I actually would like to do shaving soaps ... but that's just me or facials soaps or kitchen soaps/soaps with scrubbies, soaps with curls and what not ... various techniques for decorating a soap ... using M&P and CP together ... K I'm done lol.

Are you sure? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I'd also like to see tutorials on cream soaps and whipped soaps in addition to all of the above. LOL!

I just love this new tutorial section!!! I haven't been able to follow along with any of them cause I find it difficult to do the soap and keep going back & forth to the PC in the other room. But it's GREAT that they're there for when I'm ready to do them on my own.