More Salt Bars

Barbara AL

Oooh I really like those, especially that pattern you did on the ocean bars, looks like waves-awesome! :thumbsup:

Tell me, what kind of salt do you sprinkle on them? I just love that look.

Ok, I may have to try my hand at these infamous salt bars, everyone seems to like them, except ME. Maybe I just got a bum bar that one time I tried it. ?? :undecided

Barbara, I figured you CP's them, cuz I did read somewhere that HP'ing them will make them courser. I guess I'm just sitting here thinking about that darned ash (here she is talking about ash again, man she keeps beating that dead horse,lol) and textured tops and how to get it off. If you plane it off then you lose your lovely textured tops.

Noooooooo, I didn't think that was ash, heck I can't even see the salt on top today. Some days my eyes are better than others and it appears today is not one of them, lol.

I'm talking about days from now.... when/if the ash decides to show up. I know sometimes it shows up right away, but sometimes it takes a few days. We all shows pics of our soaps when they're cut and such, but got to thinking on how no one really comes back say about a week after and mentions the ash that may have occurred or how they got rid of it. KWIM?

Sorry Barbara if I'm mucking up your beautiful soap thread. I think I'll go start one about the very topic I'm trying to convey.