Now what

TexasBrat

Go ahead and take it out. It may still gel (some FO's/recipes do no matter what with GM in my experience) but probably not. Now the trick will be letting it harden for a couple of days if you used full liquid.

If it's white and it doesn't go into a gel, it should stay that way.

That's interesting. I do 4# batches of GM soap. fridge it for 15-18 hours and cut them immediately. I've done three batches and have never had a problem with cuttting them. They never gellled either.

They may darken to a tan or a light brown though. One of mine went to a very dark brown but that was the F/O I used. OMH. The other two are much, much lighter.

Fire

Well, I did take them out yesterday and I have them in a Kelsei and I did umold them after about an hour sitting out. They did turn a light tan color so far. I'm okay with tan but I don't like the dark dark brown. I have noticed my first batch that I put in the oven is sort of lightening up, not much they are not as dark as when they were at 24 hours old. I'll post pics later today of both batches so you can compare the difference.