Oh no! Anyone know of a supplier for frosted Apothecary 10oz?

It takes so much time to test all of our FO's and get just the right load and wick size. I had all of my testing complete for a 10oz frosted apothecary jar(see photo) only to find that the company I ordered from now has a different frosted apothecary. The one they currently stock is a wider but shorter jar. That would mean starting my testing all over again:cry2: That would also mean missing out on my holiday sales since my testing won't be completed in time. I really want to stick to this style. Even a smaller size of 8oz or 6oz would be ok as long as the container is the taller jar and not the wide shorter jar. Anyone know of a supplier for them?

post-1159-139458384121_thumb.jpg

I purchased them from Candle Soylutions and they were around 20.00 for a entire case. The 5oz jars on the link you provided look like the type I tested in. They are taller instead of wider. If I can't locate the 10oz like this I'll just have to go down to the 5oz size. The change to a wider jar with a larger opening would make too much of a change and I am sure my wicks would change greatly. Thanks for the link! They have alot of containers I might like to add to my line.

There is another container pictured on the link that appears to be about the same dimension. It's not listed as an apothecary but it might work. I should have realized that the orginal price for the jars was such a bargin that they must have been a closeout item - but they weren't listed as being discountinued.