TOG Molds

kdmorgan

I was just wondering if anyone had experience with this seller. I ordered a TOG mold Feb. 13th and still haven't heard anything about my order. I tried to e-mail him through Etsy on March 5:(th to see when it would ship but he has never responded.

I paid through paypal and I don't want to go past my dispute time limit but I don't want to be pushy either.

I have ordered from him too..And was slow for sending my order...

I did notice on his web site, he does say he is 3 1/2 wks. out on orders...Go to his web site, he

posted about his wife's brother in very critical condition

in the hospital...I read that a few days ago....

I have been reading where he has been slow on orders...

and some people have left that type of feedback on Etsy...

I will say the things I have ordered have been well made..

I bought a TOG mold once as well, it didn't work for me so I sold it. It surely was very well made indeed. Wanted him to make a custom mold for me because it was the size that didn't work. I contacted him via email, etc and was kinda' strung along for a bit then he moved and wasn't making them for a bit.

He is slow and there always seems to be something happening, some kind of crisis or something. I don't know if he has had a streak of bad luck or what. Great quality molds, poor customer service IMO.

So my hubby made some for me out of plywood that aren't pretty, but sure are functional!

He said he never got my replies through etsy either, but I would resend. Goodness, it's a month later. You have a right to get your stuff. Last I knew he had a 10 business day message about getting molds out. Maybe that changed. Maybe etsy ate the reply, but think of how else you can get his attention/reach him etc. ...

Sorry about his BIL. Does seem to be a terribly long streak of bad luck/news/events going on with him.

Have you seen this new silicon mold site?

http://www.freewebs.com/silvermoonsoap/

WAAA!! The link on The Dish was broken, and now you've led me into temptation. Doesn't take much. LMAO!

These molds look SAH-WEET! :cool2:

Nice thick liners. I must resist. I'm trying to decide if I want a new Upland or this mold. I need another one like a hole in the head.

I have to say, I do love my TOG 12/24 divider mold.

It is extremely well made, and I've made soap at a very thin trace with no leakage. I lined it will mylar and the soap comes out completely smooth. I wish he had the larger one available when I ordered this one. I hope you get the mold soon.