Color Suggestion

A strong, almost mustard-y yellow sounds good too... but this is probably because I have a peice of artwork that is a copy of a French Ad I beleive. It says Parapluie-Revel and has 3 people/kids dancing with umbrellas all in a dark shadowy color and the back ground is in that deep yellow - one of my fave prints. I also have it placed in the room I painted 'Jonquil' (yellow) :-)

I like green too though for the name. Like a dk mossy/ferny green rather than a grass green.

For French Market we have had it dark green, and dark blue blue. And I was thinking of changing it yet again. We have a lot of pink, reds and reddish colors. I was maybe thinking of a sunny yellow. Anyone have any thought:D

I've always associated French market w/ green. I use a kind of bright yellow green, but since we're neighbors ... <grin>! Actually yellow sounds pretty, but I (as a customer) would probably like a more Tuscan yellow, kinda brownish-gold yellow. I like the 'warm' colors. BTW, the Singing Butler is one of my very fav prints!

Susan.

Thanks Susan-Hi Neighbor:wave: I have Tuscan Patchouli from GL that is yellowish brown color so..... And I will be sure to stay away from greenish yellow:p .

Leaning more and more back to the dark green. In our line we don't have anythng that color. Thank to all for their help.

Dawna