Vanilla Lime

Pam

I was out shopping today and picked up a Yankme candle to smell, it was vanilla lime what a refreshing candle fragrance. Does know of a supplier that has this fragrance, I did a quick search but haven't found one yet. Also smelled their lemon lavendar what a nice fragrance combo.

Pam F

I was out shopping today and picked up a Yankme candle to smell, it was vanilla lime what a refreshing candle fragrance. Does know of a supplier that has this fragrance, I did a quick search but haven't found one yet. Also smelled their lemon lavendar what a nice fragrance combo.

Pam F

Hi Pam - I just posted that very question right before you on the vanilla lime - I sure hope someone knows where to get a dupe of it...:smiley2:

Hi Pam - I just posted that very question right before you on the vanilla lime - I sure hope someone knows where to get a dupe of it...:smiley2:

I didn't notice it when I posted it. Hope somebody as some suggestions for a dupe too.

Pam F

i would like to know too, last time i was at a Y store they had a few candles from a different company dont ask why i dont know lol anyway there was a vanilla lime i thought well thats weird and different i picked it up and smelled it and thought hmmm i like that...

have either of you tried mixing your own ??