Wax Storage

Where is the best place to store wax? We are thinking of making a workshop in my garage (My family doesn't like the mess in the kitchen). I think in the warmer months the garage will be too warm for the wax. Can the wax be stores in the refridgerator? I live in Calif and even today it is supposed to be 89 degrees.

I really appreciate all the help here. This is a fantastic site and I'm learning a lot. Thanks to all.

Judy N.

Store somewhere cool, but I wouldn't reccomend the fridge. Unless you have one just for wax and keep the temp set a bit warmer than normal. If the wax is too cool, you may find a problem with condensation when you remove it. Especially if it's real warm outside. Granted, you could let it air dry afterwards, but if there are cracks or air pockets in the wax, they may collect moisture. JMO

i store my wax in my ears!!:P only joking

being serious now, i tend to keep it in a plastic bag in a rip i made in my shoes. I put a zip on the rip, so that way it won't fall out when i walk. Its a bit of an odd place but its where i feel its safest!

i store my wax in my ears!!:P only joking

being serious now, i tend to keep it in a plastic bag in a rip i made in my shoes. I put a zip on the rip, so that way it won't fall out when i walk. Its a bit of an odd place but its where i feel its safest!

Ummm... are you speaking in English or have I lost my mind? :bliss: