Lolita Lempicka from WSP??

Michi

Anyone used this or even just sniffed it? Does it smell like the real deal?

I read the reviews on WSP's site and most said it smells dead on, and since I know it is on special (cheap!) And that they will no longer be carrying as a reg. FO (only by special order) I went ahead and bought it.

It's my sister's FAV. Perfume and I've been wanting to buy it and do some products up for her with it.

It's been a long time since I've smelled the real deal, so I don't know if this smells like it or not. ??

I DO know that it smells awesome and am glad I got it if just b/c of that, but I'm hoping someone has tried it and can tell me if it does indeed smell like the perfume.

TIA

A couple years ago when I was doing the craft show circuits I had a candle made out of that fragrance and 1 person that smelled it said it smelled just like the real thing. She said she knew because she wore it.hth

I've been meaning to get this. I smelled a sample out of a Sephora magazine and fell in love with it. I'm not seeing it's on sale. I even went to the WSP news section. It's saying it's on closeout but then the link doesn't work. Just showing at regular price.

I've been meaning to get this. I smelled a sample out of a Sephora magazine and fell in love with it. I'm not seeing it's on sale. I even went to the WSP news section. It's saying it's on closeout but then the link doesn't work. Just showing at regular price.

I haven't smelled the real deal in a looong time, but I remember it smelled goood! :D

I don't know what to tell ya about it not showing up at the closeout price.

I get the newsletter that sends you to her online blog type thing, and it was in there (along with a bunch of others) and when I clicked on it, it showed it being $15lb. I purchased it on the 28th (rec'd it yesterday) so maybe what they had is now all gone. ??

Sorry.

I guess I'll ask over at the dish to see if anyone can tell me if it's a good dupe.

It is exact.

ETA:

My comment is for the original not the newer "L" ...

HUH? What does this mean? Did they reformulate it or what? OR, are you talking about the perfume? I know they have a newer one out, but I thought it was called something else. ??

What does this smell like (Lolita)? I have seen it online but not sure what it smells like.

I think I may go to classifed area and put my whole untouched bottle of Truly Pink - vera wang type on sale, yuck. I thought I would like it but I don't. My friend says it smells like the real thing but it gives me a headache when I smell it from the bottle. lol

HUH? What does this mean? Did they reformulate it or what? OR, are you talking about the perfume? I know they have a newer one out, but I thought it was called something else. ??

The newer one is called, "L de Lolita Lempicka".

My review was for the original, "Lolita Lempicka" that WSP discontinued.

The one I smelled in the Sephora magazine was the new one. Glad you pointed that out as that would be the one I wanted then. I don't like floral or perfume smells at all. They give me a headache and upset stomach. But this I loved.