new beauty line needs package?

katshe

I have put together a line of products I call

Natural Beauty Collection

5oz facial scrub & 8oz body scrub

2 oz toner

1/2 oz serum

8.5g mmu

I was thinking at my next open house to start selling it as a set but need some sort of packaging for all items to be in that look nice

I am not sure what to use for this set, Cardboard box doesn't seem right.

any Ideas and places to look would be super :D

Creative Body Essentials and Wicked1 both do spectacular packaging.... maybe they will chime in:D

Why thank you schmoopie! LOL :embarasse

IMO... if you want to go the "gift set" look, Nashville Wraps got the cutest tray baskets. Different designs and patterns, and I think the sizes come in small and large (unless it changed).

If you want a simple look, to not take away from your pretty labels, try sticking it in a crystal clear cello bag. Maybe put a little bit of frilly pink colored shredded paper in the bottom of the bag, and place your items in... then tie it with a pretty sheer fabric bow. Or try a piece of tulle (very light pink would look good with your labels) at the bottom of the cello bag... make the tulle look all scrunched up and poofy... then add your products, and tie with a pretty pink sheer bow. Or.... don't use frilly shredded paper or tulle in the bag. Just stick your items in there, then overwrap the cello bag with a piece of tulle... then tie both with a bow.

Possibilites are endless. :D

Ohhh! some interesting Ideas!...and please tell me

What is tulle?

thanks guys

I will be doing some looking at nashville wraps and yourorganzabags

I love the cello bag idea.

Still toying with the boxed look too

I'll post pics when I get this decided.

Another suggestion..

If you can find a inexpensive wire basket, the same color as the brush would look nice...you could bundle up some tulle or paper shred (or something) in the bottom of that and arrange your products...

Wire basket sounds nice for the bathroom...hmmm

Still researching ideas, Trying to go with the least expensive but also nice looking.

• 2 weeks later...

How about boxes with clear lids...you can put shred in the bottom lie the stuff in there neatly and put the lid on it PLUS still see everything. You can tie the box with ribbon plus still see your pretty labels also.

I have seen those in lots of packaing catalogs Nashville Wraps or Can Creations might even have them.

At the moment the organza looks the best, I have been trying an experiment though.

I made some homemade paper for a project and thought may be I could make a box bottom and place my collection standing all next to each other .

( took the wet piece of homemade paper and formed it around a box , then tied it with a ribbon to hold it together and let it dry)

Then I would maybe shrink wrap it.

I do have a crate that my hubby makes , it fits three soaps , I will try this too

I will post pics of all my ideas and youall can let me know what grabs ya.

I have decided to take out the body scrub and just have the collection be for the face. this is making packaging a bit easier, I may in the future include a smaller body scrub size, maybe a 4 oz or even like a sample 2 oz.