Beignet

Sndfrddy

Hi, I asked this question some time ago and at that time no one had tried any. I'm looking for a beignet fragrance oil for candles. So far the only place I've found is Taylored Concepts. I'm in the process of contacting them with shipping quotes. I've never ordered from them before. Does anyone know anyone else that sells a good throwing beignet? Has anyone tried the one for TC? Thanks so much!

I'd try calling Cajun, since they're in Louisiana & would know what you're really looking for. Most people won't know what a beignet is, or they'll try to sell you some pastry fo. Now you have me thinking of Cafe Du Monde!

Susan.

Haven't had a beignet in years. I really miss them. I also miss having a decent po' boy too.:drool:

I know it's not the same - but get a can of biscuits - cut them in half or 4's - fry - add powdered sugar (and butter if you want!!) My mom did this with frozen bread dough from the store also!

OR - for the real deal you can order Cafe Du Monde mix.

Oh - and about the original question - I haven't seen this scent at Cajuns - nor have I tried TC - but I'd like to know if you were please with the outcome.