My wax went up 20 $

Everything is going up. Not just wax. Gas prices are driving prices of everything higher. It's only going to get worse so stock up if you can afford to and the wax will keep. Check out food prices too. Just as bad if you ask me.

Yes from what I've seen and I do read a lot of economic and political news, gas prices are going to go much higher in the next few months. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Going to be a bumpy ride no matter who's in office next. Stock up if you can. I feel safe in saying that. We have not seen these prices in gas since the oil crisis in 1979. We're going to go past that point and then some.

ONLY 3.85!!! Wow. You guys have it good. Ours is now up to around 4.30.

$5.29 here for 2%

I am just about ready to go and place my wax order...after seeing this post I am SCARED to look at the prices!!!!

I buy wax by the skid and just bought 2. $400 per skid higher than the last skid. I am raising prices, $.15 per tart, $.95 per candle and for wholesale too. I have been trying to cut back on ordering so much at a time but with shipping going up every day, what is the best thing to do???

I fully intended to buy enough for the year just before the end of last year when the shipping rates increased again. Didn't have the cash flow, so it didn't happen. I'm glad that my instincts are right on, but alot of good it does now!

For the record, milk here is $4 a gallon. I was buying powdered milk for something and priced it out- it makes 5 gallons of milk and cost $18.99 (and is skim). Which means with apples to apples equivalent for skim, it costs $2 MORE for powdered milk than fresh. Go figure.

-Kristi

My father just closed his wharehouse where I had my wax delivered and stored until I needed it. So I'm back to buying by the case. I have to buy some more and am really dreading it. I have been price shopping with shipping included and it really is going to hit the checkbook hard.:eek:

On the milk... We buy organic milk and are paying 5.45 pg....