Bitter Creek North votive gift set box...

Those are great boxes! I checked, BCN is $12.25 per 25 and Sunshine is $9.25 per 25 and the acetate tops are $10.25 per 25. But, I'm wondering if the top would fit with the glass flower pot votive holder? They show it on a box with votives only.??

Hmmmmm....

That's a great gift idea for my customers!

May have to try some out!

Thanks for the thread!

Carrie

Those are great boxes! I checked, BCN is $12.25 per 25 and Sunshine is $9.25 per 25 and the acetate tops are $10.25 per 25. But, I'm wondering if the top would fit with the glass flower pot votive holder? They show it on a box with votives only.??

Hmmmmm....

That's a great gift idea for my customers!

May have to try some out!

Thanks for the thread!

Carrie

Yes, the acetate cover fits over the flower pot votive.

I wasn't overly crazy about these lids, they are flimsy and have to be taped down to stay on. I didn't buy them again~ after the intial purchase, not worth the hassle, IMO.

Thanks MA! Yea, that's what I was thinking too! BCN has the shrink bags for those holders, so maybe I'll get some of those and try these out! I don't make votives, but now customers are asking for them. Oh, I did buy the votive mold they have! I guess I'm all set up now! LOL

Thanks again!

Carrie

Thanks MA! Yea, that's what I was thinking too! BCN has the shrink bags for those holders, so maybe I'll get some of those and try these out! I don't make votives, but now customers are asking for them. Oh, I did buy the votive mold they have! I guess I'm all set up now! LOL

Thanks again!

Carrie

I will caution that I bought the shrink bags recommended for this from BC thinking that I could use them with my 3oz chunk votives since the box fits those also and found they were to small.

I love those boxes! I sold sets with them years ago and love them! I haven't sold many lately but haven't really hyped them the past two years. It's been all about the soap! :wink2: I used the regular votive holders and didn't use the flowerpot ones. They looked just as nice IMO.