Palm pillar

cybersix

Hi everyone, another shot for my site.

This one is feather palm pillar, scented grandma's swinging eggnog.

I'm trying to get rid of this scent. It makes me sick when i pour it and nobody buys it, so I'm doing a sale on my new site until it's gone. I hope!!

Thanks for looking!

post-1267-139458443655_thumb.jpg

ooooooo so pretty. I really like the rose petals around the candle, really make the candle pop out.

candle is beautiful!!! and I love eggnog, Can only handle 2 cups of eggnog every Christmas holidays, after that it's barf LOL

Thanks for showing that. So pretty. Great picture also.

Meg

thanks a lot Meg!

My pleasure, to share with you all.

Without this board I'd be dead LOL

Jakalex, taking everything out for a photo sessions is really boring, and I can't stand placing things, then gather everything up.. so I try to wait when I have more than one item to shot.

Plus I have three cats that try to eat from the tripod to the lightbox, passing for petals and candles!!

That's beautiful Sabrina. I know what you mean about getting all of the gear out to take the photos - I find it boring too - and then put it all away again - ugh! In your case, it is definitely worth it though as your candles need to be seen!

That's funny....grandmas swinging eggnog.....many old people like weird stuff...oh no....I am one of those old people....I hope I don't smell terrible to people (smile)......The candle looks very pretty....but if you don't like the scent....GET RID OF IT.....I had ............had a candle in the window sill of the front window that gets sun.....I kept smelling something that I didn't like.....it was THE candle. I threw it away......gone forever.

I have my stupid little light box in the office but Sammy, the cat, likes to get in there and rearrange things........I need a better set up.

Good night Sorella, Donita