Hi everyone

Hey Candle. You look as though you have a real nice house (if that is your house pictured)....perhaps your mum or dad could lend you the money? ..... either that or just save up like me. Luckily i still live with my parents so all my money goes towards Candle equipment. Well Candle equipment and Beer! *chuckle*:yay:

Ash? I've never tried using ash in my candles...is that ash from fires or the tree Ash? i haven't used either though so i suppose it doesnt matter too much. I am a fan of beer though...thats something we all have in common i think. As for urinating in an innappropriate place...we've all been there! i dread to think of things i have done. Its funny, i don't know wether to say this but this thought just popped into my head: what if you made urine candles???....i have a feeling i will do that if i get far too Drunk! It doesn't take as much as it used to for me to get me 'Mindless' as they say.

Yeh Cliff Richard probably owns a balloon company, i know he owns a wine company. Dont worry Bruce i don't think i could bring myself to make a urine candle. Thanks for the warning though my friend.

Thats ok, I was kidding anyway. I just wanted to see if I could get one of you to go try to pee on a candle and come back and tell me I was wrong! hehehe Bruce