EZ Soy

We just ordered 200 lbs of GB 415 from MillCreek. It is still only $39.50 per 50 LB. We in the last year switched from this to C-3 because we could pick it up locally (about 1 hr away) at that point it was the same price per lb. It was a PIA to retest everything and find new wicks, but we figured it would be worth the savings in shipping. Now the C-3 is $60.00 per 50 lbs. so at this point we are switching back because the price difference with the shipping is $6.00. We can't afford to run an hour away for $6. Just when we had it all figured out:sad2: I'm so frustrated, but I'm sure I'm no the only one.

We just ordered 200 lbs of GB 415 from MillCreek. It is still only $39.50 per 50 LB. We in the last year switched from this to C-3 because we could pick it up locally (about 1 hr away) at that point it was the same price per lb. It was a PIA to retest everything and find new wicks, but we figured it would be worth the savings in shipping. Now the C-3 is $60.00 per 50 lbs. so at this point we are switching back because the price difference with the shipping is $6.00. We can't afford to run an hour away for $6. Just when we had it all figured out:sad2: I'm so frustrated, but I'm sure I'm no the only one.

I'm assuming you are talking about Fillmore's price hike. I was just on their site checking to see if the jars I use from them went up in price. I'm hoping to get over there the Monday after Easter to pick up jars. I don't use the C-3...bought a case from them and didn't like it. But WOW...what an increase!

I'm testing CBL130 (50/50) from CW and so far no price increase. I probably just jinxed myself saying that.......

Maggie

It is nothing against Fillmore at all, Cargill prices are skyrocketing everywhere, it is just frustrating because we made ourselves like C-3 when we had all of the kinks worked out of the ezsoy and you all know the testing involved when you change something. The one positive thing is that we do have the knowledge of both waxes and can change back and forth with the rising prices of both.

Another suggestion! If you are attending the BitterCreek Convention in May - they let us know when we can order our supplies & they bring it all with them & we just haul it home to save on shipping! I did this last yr & had only purchased 2 more boxes of wax since then.....

I agree shipping is just ridiculous anymore! I only buy EZ SOY from BitterCreek - costs me now $22 for shipping.....I'm hoping i can make this last box stretch out til May:undecided

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com

millcreek's is $39.50 for 50#. they raised it several months ago from $37.50. deb k i'm thinking there is a wax supplier in ill. hopefully someone that orders from whomever it is will chime in. you might check out suppliersbystate.com & fragranceoilfinder.com that might tell you what supplier it is. that would save alot of shipping.

Yes Carol, I was talking to you, lol, sry I was not clear. Thought maybe you were not too far from Illinois or in Illinois. Thanks for the info. Natures will not charge me tax. The cost with shipping and wax will be close between NC and Millcreek. That helps. Thanks.