Where do I find . .

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

Where can I find 2-2 1/2" round clear labels so that I can use on slip tins and my regular candles?? I've seen planet label and all the other ones, but they seem to be a bit expensive and I don't need that many. Thanks in advance.

looked at onlinelabels.com? Their prices are much much lower, i got some samples and the quality seemed comparable, maybe slightly lower weight. I do seal all my labels with krylon regardless, though, so the initial quality is a little less relevant for me than may be for others. ;)

I was in the same boat - did not want to buy whole boxes. This place has everything - and you can even buy by the sheet. I have to warn you though; it took about 4 or 5 weeks to get my order. She does say she is having some family problems. I got what I wanted though and saved a lot of money. Hope things work out because I did like ordering from there. One of things I actually got where the 2.5" clear labels - I use them on 8 oz. silver tins for incense supplies. If you get these, make sure you use them in an inkjet printer (not a laser). The templates there also work great.

http://www.candleandsoapstuff.com/labels.html