Question on storing jar candles

I would like to store some of my jar candle inventory in my garage. I live in central NY and we get 4-5 months a year (feels like more) of below freezing temps. Will storing jar candles in the cold effect the scent throw? These are primitive jar candles and I am not worried about cracking but do worry about the cold temp effecting my scent throw. Any help?

I have had problems with labels buckling on candles left in the cold, then when I bring em inside the labels have done strange things. I try not to leave them outside for long, but you know how it is when you go to a show and lug things in and out all day long.

Perhaps if you don't label them, it wouldn't be a problem unless you need to tell them apart :D

Guest Candelishis
Is there a max temp or humidity problem? I'm thinking of storing mine in my garage as well, and it gets HOT in the summer with high humidity

I haven't tried to store anything in the heat/humidity, but I did do a craft show last fall, and it was 90+ degrees with good ol' southern IL 90% humidity, and I was in a shaded tent, and I still had a bunch of stuff get squishy on me. A few melted to the point they were kinda liquidy on top, but mostly just softened up. Several were ruined to the point that I just melted them down and dumped the wax into my "scraps-o-wax" box. I do use soy, GB464, so the low MP may have had something to do with it, but it was definitely not pretty. Lots of frosting after they hardened back up, and like I said, some were just too ugly to salvage. Don't know about the cold, though - I've heard of some keeping their melts in the fridge, so who knows? Probably depends a lot on your wax.