WSP Cinnabun Dupe????

Guest Buddy 4 Sweet68cam

Guest Buddy 4 Sweet68cam

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a match for WSP's Cinnabun. I tried NG, but it is not the same. I love WSP's Cinnabun, but they raised it to $27 for 16oz. I am tired of her price increases. I can't stand it. I need to match it because I use it in my fundraisers, but I won't pay $27.00. Just because Debbie bought a new building, doesn't mean we should all have to absorb the cost.

Anyhow, my question is ... is there someone who has a exact dupe of WSP cinnabun. Thanks!

Yeah, love their Cinnabun and actually still buy it, but I found a wonderful one at Fragrance Oil Heaven for much cheaper. It's a virtual match to WSP's but has a little bit more 'icing' scent to it, which actually makes it better in my book (it's $17.95 a lb).

DanaE

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a match for WSP's Cinnabun. I tried NG, but it is not the same. I love WSP's Cinnabun, but they raised it to $27 for 16oz. I am tired of her price increases. I can't stand it. I need to match it because I use it in my fundraisers, but I won't pay $27.00. Just because Debbie bought a new building, doesn't mean we should all have to absorb the cost.

Anyhow, my question is ... is there someone who has a exact dupe of WSP cinnabun. Thanks!

It's still on the website under the LowPrice $15.25 category. Are there two maybe?

Julie

You scared me to death! It's still 2# for $27. I know how frustrated you are with all their price increases. I wouldn't order a sample for anything because of all their price increases. They are not about to hook me on any more of their scents. I also use cinnabun on my fundraisers.

Guest Buddy 4 Sweet68cam
You scared me to death! It's still 2# for $27. I know how frustrated you are with all their price increases. I wouldn't order a sample for anything because of all their price increases. They are not about to hook me on any more of their scents. I also use cinnabun on my fundraisers.

Holy SH**. I MUST be going crazy. What was I LOOKING AT? I KNOW I saw that it was $27.00. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What is wrong with me????