Creme Brulee ~ CS vs BCN's

islandgirl

I had my testers compare Tri State with Candlescience a couple of years ago and they picked CS as the best one.

I personally liked them both but use the one from CS since they are so close to me.

Hard choice on that one, I couldn't decide which one was better, so I let someone else choose. :)

• 1 year later...

I have both so I just went to sniff, and the Candlescience is definately more what I would think creme brulee should smell like, has a caramelish sniff to it

Ky's is different, not that I don't like it.. but the CS smells more like Laura Mercier Creme Brulee if thats what your looking for!

I made a mistake, the Creme Brulee that I used was from Houston Candle Supply. It had been awhile since I had used it and I had forgotten where I got it from.

I purchased some Creme Brulee from BCS (it says it smells the same as BCN) it seems kinda weak oob. I ordered from Houston Candle Supply and I know this is the best of the two :yay: . I will have to try the BCS in wax another time, but oob it doesn't compare to HCS.