Serendipity Scents are closed and

Toni S.

i have looked every ware can not find the ones i need i no daystar did have some did have one or two still tried a email 2 times i could not get a answer with a email so i gave up with them found some other places but not Apollo a few places have others i will go with some one else i would be afraid to order if i cant get a email answer.

my boys love it but that is the one i can not find any ware guess i will go with a different one next to kilo which one did you like the best i need it for soap but it seems like the scents that does good in a candle holds it scent in soap at least for me it seems to work that way. it is a shame serendipity's went out of business

when i looked she only had 2 Axe scents that i could find that is why i sent a email i thought she had several but could not find them after email te 2ed time i felt like i was out of line asking again if i cant get a answer figured she does not carry them any more

looks like she droped the kilo and the apollo i could not find them i no the kilo was in a few sites just not the apollo so she must have droped the two i used i tried a few at one time most was not strong enough in cp soap but these two did good that is why i wonted these it seems like most scents does not hold the scent in soap

I gave up ordering from there because it was too much work finding any FO I was looking for. It just wasn't worth the effort!

I absolutely agree carebear! I had a very difficult time finding the FOs I was looking for on the DS site so I just gave up too. It wasn't worth it. After almost an hour I still didn't find the ones I was looking for.

I had emailed them some time ago about how hard it was to navigate their site but I never received an answer. I *did get an email from their mailing list a few days ago though stating that they were re-arranging the site hoping to make navigation easier. So...hopefully things wont be quite as difficult to find.

~Mt Annie~

Oh goodie! She has a search function? I'm off to explore! :)

Mt Annie

Edited reply: On 2nd thought...I now remember using that search button on previous visits...but it just sent me to a 'google' web search instead. NOW I see that I have to scroll down the page to find those FOs on the DS site. :) At least they ARE aware of our problem and are working on it. I'm sure that searches will be much easier when they've re-vamped it all.

=================

Need to change my mind on this one - Stacy has added a search function now so I *CAN* find what I need. Way to go Stacy!

i tried the search also i got the goggle search that and the name change means i could not find it. a local search that only listed stuff on the site would be great and we need some way to no what the scent is if the name is changed much no one will no what it was