Some New Projects, Some leftovers

Stella1952

The seams are very visible to me, those jump lines look awful. What a waste of palm wax. Wheres the crystalline pattern gone, Somebody poured the palm way too cool did'nt they!!!!

Try pouring at 85 Deg C next time:D

P.S I'm the true master of palm, not you!!!

A little rude and uncalled for, IMO!!!!!

But it's not the truth, so nothing to fuss about, is my opinion on that one! ;)

If I had the choice, to purchase either, I'd go with Stella's candles as a consumer. Her colors meld with each other beautifully without that harsh definition. The others seem more "abstract", from chassisbot, which are not my personal taste. I'm sure many people prefer that abstractness, but personally, I prefer the class of softness, not the harsh look, unless it's a softer harsh, like two hues a few shades just past each other enough to distinguish. When I see white and black, unless it's just the right amount of each and in a proper proportion, it throws off my eye and I'm very picky with that stuff personally. I'm respectful of Picasso and can appreciate it artistically for what it is, but prefer Monet any day and Stella is more Monet to me. :)