My liquid soap..

dublon

It is FABULOUS!!

I met Suzanne today, she had her co-op oils shipped to me and came down to pick them up.....and she left me a wonderful little goody-bag with some bar soaps and a bottle of this liquid soap.

It is awesome :yay:

Crystal clear, and the scent is divine and amazingly strong. Everyone at works loves it!! Really nice work, I'm envious.

Suzanne, thanks so much, I love my stuff and it was great to meet you. Now GET TO SOAPING :laugh2:

Oh my!!!!!:embarasse thank you ever so much for the lovely compliment Beth!!! I really do appreciate your wonderful comments!!

I just hope the scent isn't too too strong though.:shocked2:

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you too, and I really really appreciate your help! The little goody bag was the very least I could do!!

Now.. I'm off to create some new recipes with my oils, then I soap!!!:yay:

:laugh2: If only you guys and gals knew... how many times that I boiled this down... added more water... boiled it down... Yikes... I fussed with this for a freaking month before I got it, but suffice to say... if I can do it... anyone can do it!! Believe me!!!:shocked2:

It's really not hard, once you know what your looking for.:yes:

Go for it Julie... you can do it!!!:)

:laugh2: If only you guys and gals knew... how many times that I boiled this down... added more water... boiled it down... Yikes... I fussed with this for a freaking month before I got it, but suffice to say... if I can do it... anyone can do it!! Believe me!!!:shocked2:

It's really not hard, once you know what your looking for.:yes:

Go for it Julie... you can do it!!!:)

It really is hard finding that perfect point of dilution, isn’t it? LOL. 3 drops too much water and it goes water thin, 3 drops to little and you have a layer of gel on top.

I have started using a suntea jar for dilution and sequestering. You know the jars with the spigot? I think it works pretty well. When it’s ready to be bottled the spigot allows me to siphon the soap out with out disturbing any precipitate on bottom, or cream on the top if I have any. I add boiling water, about 2/3rd what I calculate it will need based on the oils, let sit 2 days then slowly start adding more boiled water every two or three days. I set it near the furnace vent so the heat helps it move a bit faster but I have noticed that it will often get thinner a couple days after I think I have it perfect. Then when I have a tiny layer of gel on top, I stop diluting. Just let it set a couple days then skim it off and sequester. The left over gel I toss in a jar with water and use for dishes now. Hey, it works, LOL.

I hope my experience can be of some help to you, then someday you can help me make LS as pretty as yours with out being to harsh.

Yes the dilution is kinda tricky but I think I've finally got it. Well I'll know tomorrow.:laugh2:

I've just finished the paste for a batch of gel this time. Not too much coconut 18%, and the rest... different soft oils. I've tried to combine oils with really good properties for helping dry skin. Thickening should be fairly easy with the borax solution seeing as I used very little coconut. I'm going to go 1:1 for the dilution water.

I'll post pics once I'm done... if it looks alright!!

MA.. that must have been a treat to watch Bekka make her LS!! I would have loved to see that!!!:)