Bath melt ?

gerrie

When you pour the bath melts into the small muffin tin do you already have the paper in the tin. I have both the candy wrap foils and the small foil cups that I can use. I know if I'm using the foil cups I'd pour right into them. But can I pour right into the muffin tin, then wrap them into the candy foils? Or don't they come out of the muffin tin very easy? TIA

Thank you both for the reply. Figured I would try it both ways, so I sprayed 1/2 the pan with Pam and wiped out the excess, and didn't do anything to the other 1/2. Put them in the freezer after I poured them for about 10-15 minutes and they all came out really easy, can't say one 1/2 came out better than the other. So I'll save myself an extra step and not spray the next time.

I can't wait to try these in the morning, thanks so much for the recipe Bunny. It was fun and easy to make. Smelled so good, it got me thinking about what I should put on my label. I sure did learn what citric acid was tonight. Thought I'd taste a little so I could tell customers not to eat them, but it wouldn't hurt if they did....wrong......what a dumb thing to do. The smell really does play tricks with the mind :undecided

Oh Gerrie! You have me rolling laughing!

I have to say the only thing I've ever tasted of my B&B stuff (well, on purpose that is) is the cocoa butter from Von's co-op.. OMG this stuff smelled so chocolatey I swear it was Hershey's! (and it needed some sugar, but at least it wasn't like eating bakers chocolate!)

Well Bunny, glad I could give you a good laugh at my expense...jk.

So do tell, what did the cocoa butter taste like? Never took a bite of that, but I would think it would be good.

Question for you....does it matter how long I let these little melts sit out. I have them on a rack in the cool basement, and I want to find some different colored foils to wrap them in, but still need to order them so it'll be over a week before I get them wrapped, do you see any problems with that?

Thanks again for the recipe, I sure enjoy making them.

I tried Bunny's and put them in a wallmart small cup cake holders. No liners and packed them really good,put them in freezer a few minutes and they popped right out. Thanks Bunny, I have only made those this once and it was great fun..