Black Cherry

Sndfrddy

NG carries Black Cherry Bomb and it will burn your nose hairs off.

I used to pour Longwycks and loved theirs too, but I do believe they went out of business. Not sure if another supplier is carrying their FO's(?). Too many changes... can't keep up with it all!

The best smelling black cherry that we have found and really like is the one from Candle Science it is awesome. I am sure there are other really good ones out there,it's just that CS happened to have the one that we thought was closest to what it should smell like and our customers really love this fo. It currently is our number 2 best seller...... to bad there are so many makers of black cherry fo's out there. We would love to try em all :)

Mike

The best smelling black cherry that we have found and really like is the one from Candle Science it is awesome. I am sure there are other really good ones out there,it's just that CS happened to have the one that we thought was closest to what it should smell like and our customers really love this fo. It currently is our number 2 best seller...... to bad there are so many makers of black cherry fo's out there. We would love to try em all :)

Mike

Mike, If you've tried them...how does the black cherry from CS compare to AH, NG and BCS's black cherries? I know that you like the CS best..:)...but just wondering if you've tried those above for comparison?