Baby Shower Invitations

Suna

ISO HELP...

These aren't quite done yet, but I'm hoping that you can help me choose one for my sister's baby shower that I am hostessing. My family and friends have chosen the top 5...and I am hoping you can help decide which one to go with. (As I was hoping they'd all like the same one...LOL)

I'm working on starting a home-based business, and these are some of the samples that will be (once fully completed) on my site (which isn't published to the internet just yet)

Thank you, Thank you...in advance!!

ps. haven't attached photos on here yet **crosses fingers**

post-9075-13945844213_thumb.jpg

post-9075-139458442133_thumb.jpg

post-9075-139458442135_thumb.jpg

post-9075-139458442469_thumb.jpg

post-9075-13945844247_thumb.jpg

Thank you Accents and Satin Ducky!! Your opinions are greatly appreciated!!

The brown/pink and brown/blue is quite a popular color scheme for babies (I remember dreading wearing those colors as a child...LOL) so, my sister has chosen pink/brown for her colors, so that's why the brown/pink, I guess I should have mentioned that in the beginning, sorry. I was playing with the green/pink, because I love the graphic...and figured if they were invites, she won't see them anyways...LOL But, thought I'd try to stick to the theme of choice!!

So far, the bear is in the lead!!!

My vote goes for the bear. Its more petite, and soft looking.( Hope that make sense)

It sure does make sense, thank you Cindys!! This is interesting, almost a feasibility study if you will, as contemporary themes are very popular right now, and it is interesting to see how many people still like the "cutesy" stuff...my sister is a professor and very modern, young, hip and contemporary...but alas, I'm the hostess...LOL

I like the one with the bear as well. When is she due? And please pass along my congrats from one expectant to another!

Aw, how exciting!!!! Thanks you and Congratulations to you SaraScribbles!! She is having a planned cesarean at the end of March, date not confirmed yet...when are you due???

Finally, figured out how to quote more then one on ONLY one reply...LOL

Sheesh...Newbies...LOL

The wording and layout on the bear invite is very nice.

looks friendly too.

Not fond of the others

Thank you katshe...Me neither...lol, but when I was researching "etiquette" I saw alot of certain types, so thought I'd see what most people like.

I like the contemporary style a lot, but it just doesn't fit very well for a baby shower, IMO. That's why I like the bear, it seems more appropriate yet still contemporary. I also like the "it's a girl" going down the side, lol.

Exactly Accents, totally agree with you. I suppose it is somewhat similar when selling candles/soaps...we may not like a specific FO personally, but someone out there does...therefore we should offer it. So, I decided to come up with a few options in case someone does prefer them (hoping the majority likes the "cutesy" stuff as it is so much more fun playing around with those...LOL)

I like the teddy bear one best too.

Thanks Late Night!!