LX Wicks

That what I have been doing. I have used CD's and HTP's the most but tried LX because when I use the CandleScience Wick generator LX's came up as second best. Apparently they just don't throw out with my batches. So... went back to HTP's.I was just wondering what other people's opinions were on them. I wasn't looking for someone to figure it out for me. Thanks everyone.... as always.

just goes to show how we are all differnt lol, I myself like the LX's cause they work for me, I do get a stronger throw with the RRD's but cant stand the mushrooms I get with the RRD's so I went back to the LX's. I do get a good hot throw just not like with the rrd's ya know what I mean

I think it depends on the FO you use. I have tested HTP and LX in 4630 wax and found HTP worked better with certain scents like Mango-Papaya but for Cinnamon or Spruce I had to use LX. HTP wicks are very nice in the burn so if that works for you, stick with it. I get more mushrooms with LX. :grin2: