Jags molds going out of business....

If any mold makers out there are interested, Jags molds is going out of the mold making business, and she's selling her resin masters. She is no longer taking orders for molds, but most pictures are still on the site so you can see what they look like. Believe me, her items have tremendous detail and so many items are either hand made or made from the real thing, you won't be sorry!

http://jagsmolds-candles.bizhosting.com/index.html

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, I was really sad to see this as I love her molds! Will those of you that bought masters to do, let us know and which ones. I noticed Corey is selling some already....anyone else?

Sorry for the dumb question, but who's Corey??? :embarasse

not sure if this is the right Corey or not but

http://www.midwestmolds.com/store/Default.asp

I did a search for "Corey Silicone Molds" and this what I got...I am interested too!!

yup...just checked and she does have some molds that Jags use to carry...so this must be the right one!

Thanks Jen! :)

Never heard of them and I here I thought I knew all of the mold makers. lol

Corey (Midwest Silicone Molds) took alot of her masters and she makes FANTASTIC molds! Also, Monica (Van Yulay) took a bunch (also great molds), and there's another mold maker (not so well known) that bought ALOT as well, altho their prices are MUCH MUCH higher, and I have no idea of the quality of their molds. I will check and make sure it's ok to post who bought these. I have purchased quite a few masters, just to have the rights....but I usually only make molds for myself since the quality Corey produces is a million times better, and it's just easier for me to concentrate on candle/tart making rather than try to do it all. lol

I am SO missing Jags Molds this year!!:cry2:

Right around this time for the past 3 years now I have placed a big order with my tax return....her pricing was wonderful and she could make just about ANYTHING you asked her for!!

Corey (Midwest Silicone Molds) took alot of her masters and she makes FANTASTIC molds! Also, Monica (Van Yulay) took a bunch (also great molds), and there's another mold maker (not so well known) that bought ALOT as well, altho their prices are MUCH MUCH higher, and I have no idea of the quality of their molds. I will check and make sure it's ok to post who bought these. I have purchased quite a few masters, just to have the rights....but I usually only make molds for myself since the quality Corey produces is a million times better, and it's just easier for me to concentrate on candle/tart making rather than try to do it all. lol

I haven't seen any of Jag's on Monica's site yet. Let us know if you can post the links to those that bought the rights. Thanks!

Ok, the vast majority of what was left after Corey, Monica, (me) and a few who bought just a couple of items were purchased by www.gatehousecandles.com but I don't think they've started listing any of Jackie's stuff as of yet. Jackie said there is nothing left other than a few pieces she is keeping herself. If there is a particular piece you are looking for, I can ask if she knows who got it to point you in the right direction if you can't find it.