Soapers Workshop Closed for good...

Casey

:shocked2: I can't believe this.

::::sigh::::

I use the indulgence cream base and it works out so well.

I don't make lotion......

Please, if anyone knows of a base with comparable feel, please let me know.

I settled on Soaper's workshop after a bad experience with TCLabs.

Please, any suggestions are welcomed!!

:shocked2: I can't believe this.

::::sigh::::

I use the indulgence cream base and it works out so well.

I don't make lotion......

Please, if anyone knows of a base with comparable feel, please let me know.

I settled on Soaper's workshop after a bad experience with TCLabs.

Please, any suggestions are welcomed!!

She is trying to sell her formulas for some one else to take over and continue to make. Who is TCLabs??

She is trying to sell her formulas for some one else to take over and continue to make. Who is TCLabs??

www.tclaboratories.com, but I think they're under a new name like natural labs or something, but the link will take you to their newly named site.

They make all sorts of lotion, (organic and otherwise) but their shipping was sooooo slow.

• 1 month later...

I e'mailed her quite a while ago per her site concerning buying my custom base formula from her and never rec'd a reply. As a matter of fact, I discontinued the cream on my site today because what I have left is just too old for me to comfortably sell:(

The kicker is, my product home page talks about the cream, so that will all have to be redone. Decided to just make creams/lotions for my family, cuz I just don't have the $$ to have it tested properly. Ah well, such is life!

Has anyone tried the Natural Wax Jelly? Can it be used as is and put into the squeezable lip balm containers?

I've tried it plain and like it. It has the exact consistency of Vaseline. I've not tried adding any flavor oils to it, but I suppose you could. And yes, it's soft enough to be squeezable.

I've tried it plain and like it. It has the exact consistency of Vaseline. I've not tried adding any flavor oils to it, but I suppose you could. And yes, it's soft enough to be squeezable.

Thanks. I normally buy Vaseline squeeze lip balm and I thought I would try something I could flavor myself.